Reset your thoughts, habits and lifestyle and transform your mental and physical health for good.
Beginning January 12, 2021, the Mind & Body Reset is a 7-week journey that combines weekly group lessons and coaching, individual consults and lab testing to give you best-in-class tools and support to finally achieve your health goals.
Work virtually with 3 experts, each targeting a piece of your whole health picture:
- Alison Connors, FMCHC, NBC-HWC, CBHT will help you set achievable goals, manage stress, improve your sleep, and develop new and lasting habits.
- Nikki Gould, RDN, CLT will show you how to jumpstart your metabolism, explore foods that could be sabotaging your health and waistline, and provide strategies for dealing with temptations and emotional eating.
- Valerie Hurst, AFAA Personal Trainer, CBHT will break down cardio exercises and resistance training to give you practical and impactful exercises and help you figure out ways to fit more movement into your lifestyle.
By addressing these 4 aspects, you will create new and lasting habits to achieve your health and weight goals. If you’ve been stuck in a rut, under stress, or have had enough with not feeling your best, this course is for you!
This is not about the latest fad. It’s a reset of habits, with group support, and a personalized a plan that works for you and your lifestyle.
What’s Included in the Mind & Body Reset?
- At-home lab testing kits for a deeper picture of your current health ($460 Value):
- OmegaQuant Omega-3 Index Complete test
- Vibrant Micronutrient Fingerstick test
- Genova ASP Saliva Cortisol test
- (1) 60-minute nutrition strategy session* with our functional nutritionist to review your lab results and a game plan, and discuss personalized nutrition strategies ($120 Value)
- (2) 30-minute 1:1 health coach sessions* to explore your specific goals and combat roadblocks ($120 Value)
- (1) 30-minute fitness strategy session* with our personal trainer to help you establish fitness goals and identify specific exercises that will work for you ($60 Value)
- Prolon: a 5-Day Fasting Mimicking Diet Kit to jumpstart health and weight loss ($249 Value)
- (7) weekly virtual lessons covering food, stress, exercise, sleep and more! ($350 Value)
- Tuesdays 6:30 PM EST beginning 1/12/21
- (7) weekly Facebook Live Q&A sessions ($140 Value)
- Thursdays 6:30 PM EST beginning 1/14/21
- (7) weekly activities ($70 Value)
- Course materials
- And much more for $899! Separately, these services would cost over $1,700. Save nearly 50% off these packaged services!
*Evening and weekend appointments available
Space is limited, so don’t wait to sign up! Use coupon code SAVE50 at checkout and save $50 through 12/31.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
Let’s leave 2020 in the dust and put our best foot forward together in 2021!
Nowhere else will you find a program that integrates ALL the pillars of wellness. Others focus on unrealistic diets or extreme exercise, a quick fix that doesn’t hold up over time.
With our clients at Kemper, we’ve found that the best solution – the one with long-lasting results – includes accountability, mindset, and a plan incorporating all the pillars of wellness in a way that works for YOU.
Enjoy the value of one on one guidance and coaching at a small-group rate. The Reset is limited to 10 participants to maximize engagement and support. Act now and start 2021 off on the right foot!
Get results quickly and tools to make them last – for the benefit of your waistline AND your gray matter – body AND mind!
YOUR RESET TEAM
Three Kemper health & wellness professionals will guide you through your personalized, total mind and body transformation.
Health Coach, NBC-FMC, CBHT
Alison utilizes the principles of root cause medicine and positive psychology to support clients in behavior change. She is a national board certified health and wellness coach, trained by the Functional Medicine Health Coaching Academy.
Nikki Gould, RD
Nutrition Coach, CLT
Nikki is passionate about helping others discover the root cause of health imbalances, providing the tools to restore balance and create lasting changes to their health. She received a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics from Kent State University.
Personal Trainer, CPT, CBHT
Val is committed to health and fitness and enjoys helping others become active and getting fit. She received training and certification through the Functional Aging Institute, and is well equipped to support individuals in cognitive and physical health and fitness.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
Questions? Call us at 216/337-1400.
We’re so excited to partner with you on this amazing journey.