CAREGIVER ONLINE TRAINING
A diagnosis of mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s or dementia is devastating. Something caused you to seek an assessment, but nothing can prepare families for the outcome—the diagnosis that follows.
You have so many questions: What, exactly, is dementia? What happens next? Is there anything we can do to fight this disease? And, what exactly do we do to ‘get our affairs in order?’
The Kemper companies have cared for individuals with cognitive loss in our own families and in long term care homes for over 30 years. Collectively, we’ve cared for thousands of people with this disease, and we’ve seen it all. We get what you are going through, the questions you have, and the solutions you crave. And, at Kemper we believe it is possible to Live Well With Dementia™.
To that end, our team of experts has developed Live Well With DementiaTM, an affordable and accessible online training solution to educate, equip and empower your family for the journey ahead. It is the only comprehensive resource of its kind to help caregivers navigate a diagnosis of dementia.
- In-depth, practical knowledge
- Clinical expertise in cognitive loss
- Science-backed solutions to enhance cognition
- Care options for changing needs
- Legal guidance to plan for the future
- Care for the caregiver
- 7 modules with 9+ hours of video material
- Corresponding written content
- Dozens of downloadable resources
- Finally, answers you need, from the dementia care partners you trust
Brought to you by Dr. Nate Bergman and the team at Kemper Cognitive Wellness, among the nation’s leading brain health centers for cognitive disorders.
Go to LiveWellWithDementia.com to learn more and enroll.