Sponsored by Kemper House Worthington
Our knowledge of brain health has grown exponentially in just the last two years. Join us and learn why the best time to invest in your brain health is now. Learn about advancements in detection, prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s – and what you can do now to protect your brain. Join Dr. Nate Bergman on Tuesday, May 26th for a fun and informative presentation on the latest in brain health!
Participants will learn:
- Root causes of cognitive decline
- Early signs and symptoms of impairment
- Advancements in prevention and treatment
- Lifestyle factors and brain health
- 21st century personalized medicine and multi-modal interventions to slow or reverse decline
- Why not to postpone getting a diagnosis
Dr. Bergman has specialized expertise in the prevention and treatment of cognitive decline and has worked closely with Dr. Dale Bredesen, Dr. Mark Hyman, and other experts in the field.
Our program is for anyone, at any age:
- Interested in improving your cognitive and overall health and wellness.
- At risk for developing cognitive decline.
- Experiencing cognitive decline, including subjective cognitive impairment and early Alzheimer’s disease.
- Living with dementia and needing guidance.
Register Here for this free event.