Memory Loss is Preventable
September 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
* This is a free event. Please register to participate in this Zoom Webinar. *
Don’t wait until it’s too late (for your brain)! Learn why the best time to invest in your brain health is now.
Clear your mind – transform your health!
Our knowledge of brain health has grown exponentially in just the last two years. Join us and learn why the best time to invest in your brain health is now. Learn about advancements in detection, prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s – and what you can do now to protect your brain. Join Dr. Nate Bergman on Friday, September 18th for a fun and informative presentation on the latest in brain health!
Dr. Bergman has specialized expertise in the prevention and treatment of cognitive decline and has worked closely with Dr. Dale Bredesen, Dr. Mark Hyman, and other experts in the field.
Participants will learn:
- Root causes of cognitive decline
- Early signs and symptoms of impairment
- Advancements in prevention and treatment
- Lifestyle factors and brain health
- 21st century personalized medicine and multi-modal interventions to slow or reverse decline
- Why you shouldn’t postpone a diagnosis
Presented by Kemper Cognitive Wellness in conjunction with Rocky River Public Library