This event will take place at Hillcrest YMCA, 5000 Mayfield Road, Lyndhurst. You can register by calling 216-382-4300 or by emailing email@example.com.
Most people think there is nothing you can do to significantly impact the trajectory of Alzheimer’s and dementia. Research, technologies, and recent successful clinical trials are challenging that notion and proving that memory loss is treatable and preventable. During this interactive discussion, one of the world’s leading brain health physicians will share the latest in prevention and treatment and how it can positively impact yourself and your closest ones.
Hope is on the horizon! Join Dr. Nate Bergman on Thursday, November 11th from 1:00 – 2:00 PM at Hillcrest YMCA, for a fun and informative presentation on the latest in brain health!
Participants will learn:
- Root causes and drivers of cognitive decline
- Early signs and symptoms of impairment
- Advancements in prevention and treatment, and pharma/non-pharma options
- Lifestyle factors and brain health
- 21st century personalized medicine and multi-modal interventions to slow or reverse decline
- Why you shouldn’t postpone a diagnosis