Dr. Nate Bergman recently made an appearance on The Lab Report podcast sponsored by Genova Diagnostics.
In this podcast Dr. Bergman discusses:
- Cortisol shifts and the impact on the brain and immune system
- Senescence and the midlife transition
- Hormones as a buffer
- Food rules, ketogenic diets, intermittent fasting, fasting mimicking, fats, sugars and more
- ReCODE research with Dr. Dale Bredesen, modifiable risk factors, and the impact of early intervention
- The role of movement, embodiment and dance on the aging brain
- Plus – Dr. Bergman’s first love – before brain health!