Kemper Cognitive Wellness is pleased to announce a new program designed to Change Your Mind and equip you with the tools to live better, longer.
Join Alison Connors, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach with Kemper Cognitive Wellness, for Change Your Mind – a powerful group coaching experience focused on sustainable change to improve brain health.
The first Change Your Mind Cohort meets Tuesday’s beginning March 3rd, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am. Four classes delivered in eight hours – with life changing impact.
What you will experience in Change Your Mind:
- Education on lifestyle factors that impact brain health, with focus on nutrition, movement, stress and sleep. Alison will help you cut through the noise and identify evidence-based lifestyle changes that will make your brain work better.
- Engaging small group discussion aimed at identifying practical ideas for implementing lasting change. Our small group will be limited to 10 participants, for maximum impact.
- A support system to carry you as make meaningful lifestyle modifications to support improved memory and cognition. Move arm-in-arm with the group toward positive change.
- Individualized coaching to identify and implement health and lifestyle goals meaningful to Alison will help you find your why – and build actionable steps toward achieving your goals.
- Participants will receive the Change Your Mind Playbook – an eBook that will serve as our textbook for the class.
Who Should Sign Up for Change Your Mind:
- Those interested in improving cognitive and overall health and wellness.
- Individuals at risk for developing cognitive decline, including those with a family history of Alzheimer’s, dementia or other degenerative cognitive disorder.
- Anyone experiencing early, subjective cognitive impairment.
Your Investment in Better Brain Health
Change Your Mind is $199 per student. Receive 8 hours of small group coaching from a trained health coach, a carefully curated study guide filled with the best information available in optimizing brain health, and support in goal-setting and movement toward positive change. Invest in your brain health – the return is for life.
Sign up by phone – 216/337-1400 x100. Remember, space is limited. Reserve your spot today in this small-group coaching experience. Deadline to sign up is this Friday, February 21, 2020.
Love your brain – Change Your Mind with Kemper Cognitive Wellness.
Mark your calendar for March 3rd at 9:30 am. Arrive with a purpose, ready to Change Your Mind. Classes are held at Kemper House Strongsville – 10890 Prospect Road.
Kemper Cognitive Wellness is a Functional Medicine Practice founded by Betty Kemper, RN & Kristin Kemper West, LNHA, ReCODE Practitioner, and led by Dr. Nate Bergman, DO. Kemper Cognitive Wellness is using personalized medicine and collaborative partnerships to push back against cognitive decline and chronic disease, equipping individuals to live better, longer. To learn more, visit KemperWellness.com.