The powerful new group coaching experience from Kemper Cognitive Wellness is going online and reaching far and wide beginning in May! June dates just announced!
Join Alison Connors, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach with Kemper Cognitive Wellness, for Change Your Mind Online – a powerful group coaching experience focused on sustainable, lasting change to improve brain health and thrive in life’s second half.
Two convenient options are available to you, from the comfort and security of your own home:
- Tuesdays beginning June 2nd, 1:30-3:30 PM EST
- Thursdays beginning June 4th, 9:30-11:30 AM EST
What can you expect from Change Your Mind:
- The best evidence on lifestyle choices and habits to positively impact your brain health. We’ll look closely at the significant role of nutrition, movement, stress response, sleep and community on the brain’s ability to function and thrive.
- Practical implementation strategies delivered in a small group setting. Our small group will be limited to 10 participants, for maximum impact.
- The benefits of a group when making changes are many. Enjoy a support system as make meaningful lifestyle modifications to support improved memory and cognition.
- Individualized coaching to identify and implement health and lifestyle goals meaningful to you.
- The Change Your Mind Playbook – an eBook that will serve as our textbook for the class.
- Convenience of secure, web-based Zoom meetings, from the safety and security of your own home.
Who Should Sign Up for Change Your Mind Online:
- Those interested in improving cognitive and overall health and wellness.
- Individuals at risk for developing cognitive decline, including those with a family history of Alzheimer’s, dementia or other degenerative cognitive disorder.
- Anyone experiencing early, subjective cognitive impairment.
Why Group Coaching?
A recent study from Harvard showed that people with cognitive challenges or at-risk for cognitive challenges have better results in changing critical habits and behaviors when assisted by a health coach. Additionally, studies have demonstrated that better results are achieved in a group treatment setting, more so than going it alone.
Your Investment in Better Brain Health
Change Your Mind is $225 per student. Invest in your brain health – the returns are for life.
Sign up by phone – 216/337-1400 x100. Remember, space is limited. Deadline to sign up is Friday, May 29th.